Drug Overdoses Forum and Information
As you are aware, drug overdoses from fentanyl use has been a hot media topic over the past few months.
In collaboration with our community agencies, the Richmond School District has prepared the following materials for distribution to parents and youth:
- Drug Overdoses Forum poster – English/Chinese
- Letter to parents re: Drug Overdoses - English
- Parent resources - Drug Overdoses – Fact Sheet – English
- Youth resources - Drug Overdoses – Fact Sheet – English
- Letter to parents re: Drug Overdoses – Chinese
- Parent resources - Drug Overdoses – Fact Sheet – Chinese
- Youth resources Overdoses
Please share this information with your child(ren) as you see fit.
The Drug Overdoses Forum will be held at Richmond Secondary School, 7:00-8:30pm on Wednesday November 16, 2016.
We would like to thank the following community agencies for working with us to provide this information to parents and youths about fentanyl and the risk of overdose: Richmond RCMP, Vancouver Coastal Health, BC Emergency Health Services, Richmond Fire-Rescue, and Richmond District Parents Association.