Summer Learning 2017
Summer Learning 2017 online registration started on various dates throughout May.
THERE ARE SEATS AVAILABLE:
1. Summer Academic Full Credit (Grades 10-12 courses) - Biology 12, English 11 and Social Studies 11
2. Summer Camps - most camps have seats available (e.g. art, badminton, cooking, CSI, Fashion, iPhone/iPad App Development, STEM)
3. Summer Enrichment Grades 1-7 (non-credit) courses - Dance & Drama, English for ELL students, English Reading & Writing, Fun with French and French for French Immersion students
4. Summer Enrichment Grades 8-12 courses - Preview English 8-10, Genius Hours for Grades 8-12, Preview Math 8-10, Preview Pre-Calculus 11, Preview Science 8-10
5. Summer Explorations @ Gilmore - Grades 4-6 afternoon
6. Summer Innovation @ Brighouse - lots of seats available in afternoon courses for Grades 1-6 students
(a) Elementary students may only take ONE Grades 1-7 Enrichment, Explorations or Innovation course.
(b) Secondary students may take ONE, TWO or THREE Enrichment, Full Credit or Remedial courses.
(c) Grade 7 students must choose either ONE Grades 1-7 Enrichment course, or ONE, TWO, or THREE Grades 8-12 courses.
(d) Summer Academic Remedial online registration begins Tuesday, June 27 @ 3:30 pm.
http://www.RichmondCE.ca for more information.